- The promoter is Jersey Finance Limited (“JFL”).
- Nominees must be employees aged between 16 – 30, working in Jersey’s finance industry and living in Jersey.
- Nominating companies must be Members of Jersey Finance.
- Nominations are free.
- Members are able to submit multiple nominations across all categories.
- All submissions must be made online. Once entries are submitted, they will go forward for judging.
- The closing date for the receipt of all nominations is 5.00 pm on Friday 7 April.
- All entries must be supplied and conform to the category rules/submission formats.
- The judging panel will only read and use the applications for the purposes of the judging and are required to sign NDAs.
- The judges’ decision for shortlisted entries is final and binding. No correspondence will be entered into.
- Due to the number of entries received, we cannot give feedback on individual entries.
- Shortlisted candidates will receive complimentary passes to the awards for themselves and one guest. Nominees and other Member firms will need to purchase a ticket or a table for the awards.
- The shortlisted entries and the winners’ names and photos may be published by JFL to use some or all of the content from the prize-winning entry in future promotions.
- JFL reserves the right to cancel, amend, withdraw, terminate or temporarily suspend this promotion in the event of any unforeseen circumstances or technical reason outside its reasonable control and, in doing so, accept no liability to any entrants or third parties.
- By entering this competition, entrants have consented to JFL processing their personal data for the purposes of entering the competition.
What happens next?
What happens next?
Nominations close on Friday 7 April.
All entries will be reviewed and shortlisted by three independent judges. The shortlisted entries will then be voted for by the general public via our online polling available from Monday 29 May.
Shortlisted entries from each category will be invited, along with one of their colleagues, to the Jersey Finance Rising Stars Awards at the Royal Jersey Showground on Friday 28 July, where the winners from each category will be announced. Those who were nominated or any Member firms who would like to support the event, will be able to purchase tables or tickets on a first-come, first-served basis.