- The promoter is Jersey Finance Limited (“JFL”).
- Nominees must be employees aged between 16 – 30, living and working in Jersey’s finance industry for at least one year.
- Nominating companies must be Members of Jersey Finance.
- Nominations are free.
- Members are able to submit multiple nominations across all categories.
- All submissions must be made online. Once entries are submitted, they will go forward for judging.
- The closing date for the receipt of all entries is 5.00 pm on Wednesday 11 March 2020.
- All entries must be supplied and conform to the category rules/submission formats.
- The judging panel will only read and use the applications for the purposes of the judging and are required to sign NDAs.
- The judges’ decision for shortlisted entries is final and binding. No correspondence will be entered into.
- Due to the number of entries received, we cannot give feedback on individual entries.
- The Awards Ceremony is free to attend for shortlisted Members and two of their colleagues.
- The shortlisted entries and the winners’ names and photos may be published by JFL to use some or all of the content from the prize-winning entry in future promotions.
- JFL reserves the right to cancel, amend, withdraw, terminate or temporarily suspend this promotion in the event of any unforeseen circumstances or technical reason outside its reasonable control and, in doing so, accept no liability to any entrants or third parties.
- By entering this competition, entrants have consented to JFL processing their personal data for the purposes of entering the competition.
Voting opens Friday 3 April 2020
All entries were reviewed and shortlisted by three independent judges. The shortlisted entries will then be voted for via our online polling available from Friday 3 April.
Shortlisted entries from each category will be invited, along with two of their colleagues to the Jersey Finance Rising Stars Awards, Friday 13 November at La Mare Wine Estate where the winners from each category will be announced.